TU Berlin Winter School 2024 offers courses of 2 to 4 weeks in duration from January 2 to January 26, 2024. Students can choose from a range of courses across fields including science, technology, design, engineering and business. To check out the full offer please click here
The KNU Online Winter School is designed to provide an exceptional intercultural experience by bringing together students and academics from different parts of the world.
It offers courses on the Korean language and culture, taught in either English or Korean. and students will have the opportunity to interact with participants from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- Eligibility: Students who are currently enrolled in university/college and pursuing the undergraduate or graduate course & can access ZOOM and YouTube.
- Length: January 22 - February 2, 2024 [2 weeks, 3 credits]
- NOMINATION DEADLINE: December 6, 2023
- PAYMENT & ONLINE APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 13, 2023
|Korean Cultural Class||Korean Language Class||Group Activity|
|- Campus Life
- City Tour
- Korean Life Style
- Hanbok, Traditional Holidays
|- Level 1 (Basic)
- Level 2 (Intermediate)
with International Students
- APPLICATION PROCESS
- Students from partner universities must be nominated by their home universities via email@example.com before submitting the online application.
- Students from non-partner universities must send their 'Name/Nationality/Institution Name' directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants will receive an ID and PASSWORD with the link to access the online application website right after the nomination.
- Complete the payment.
- Submit the online application and upload a copy of the program fee payment receipt by December 13, 2023.
- All admitted students will receive program guidelines and methods of participation via email in early January.
- PROGRAM FEE
|Partner University||50 USD|
|Non-Partner University||60 USD|
Office of International Affairs
Kyungpook National University
80 Daehakro, Buk-Gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea, 41566
Guangdong University of Technology organises a winter camp from 9 to 15 January 2024. We'd like to recruit a total of 15 students with a global vision and passion for tech & innovation from partner institutions.
Please see the event brochure for more details: https://dwm.pk.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/GDUT-Winter-Camp-2024.pdf
Please note that the transportation fees to and from Guangzhou (air tickets, for example), and medical insurance will be borne by the participating students; GDUT will cover the accommodation, meals, travel & sightseeing fees.
Interested students are advised to send the application form named as Name of Applicant-Home University-Application Form to email@example.com by midnight, November 15, 2023 (Beijing Time).
After submission of the application, the international office will review and contact the applicants by email. If students are no longer interested in coming to GDUT, please inform us as soon as possible.
CAU International Winter Program for 2024
The program period is January 16th ~ February 2nd, 2024. Please check the attached file for the brochure.
The deadline for the nomination is December 8th.
Program Information: https://oia.cau.ac.kr/sub04/sub04.php
IWP Video: https://youtu.be/o7h2mp0kILk?feature=shared