Hanyang University, one of Korea's leading universities, invites students to take part in 4-week stay at Hanyang during the Summer.
The 2023 Summer School will be held from July 3rd to July 28th. The program includes more than 70 academic and language courses combined with a variety of unique cultural activities, providing invaluable experiences to all international students.
• Application period: January 1 - May 26, 2023
• Eligibility: Anyone enrolled in higher education institutions
• Language of Instruction: English
• Tuition: KRW 2,000,000
• Credits: Maximum of 7 credits
• Complimentary Activities included
The TU Berlin Summer School is a high-quality academic summer
program for international students interested in studying in Berlin, Germany.
TU Berlin offers online and on-campus courses of 2 - 4 weeks in duration across many different fields. All courses are in English and ECTS accredited.
A cultural program is provided in addition to the academic content, where participants will experience the highlights of Berlin and get to know their international peers.
Accommodation is available, students receive both a public transportation ticket and 24-hour support from the Summer School team on site.
Registrations are now open and the Early Bird discount is available until 1 March 2023.
More information here
• 6 ECTS credits
• 65 contact hours
• Courses from Monday to Friday
• Hospitality package is included
• Accommodation in university residence
• Breakfast and lunch on weekdays
• Paris transport pass
• Buddy assigned
• Farewell party
• All cultural activities & trips
• AI For Generative Art
Objective: create animated mangas with artificial intelligence & image processing
• IT Trends In IOT & VR
Objective: discover modern it trends through internet of things & virtual reality
• French Language & Culture
Objective: learn french & discover the parisian lifestyle
• Start date : July 3
• End date : July 21
• Nomination deadline : April 1
• Application deadline : April 15
• Registration Deadline*: May 31
ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
• Intermediate English level (B2) certified by a letter from the home university.
• Students from all field of students are eligible
• No programming knowledge is required
More information: https://www.epita.fr/en/international/short-programs/